3588 Veterans Drive, Ste 1
Traverse City, MI 49684
Kenneth A. Ockert has been with R. Clark Associates, Inc. (RCA, LLC) for over fourteen years, a company that has been operating for over 35 years in the Grand Traverse area. During this period he has managed tribal transportation planning, master planning, and construction management projects. His professional experience includes working on mixed-use commercial and office complexes, waterfront resorts, and high-end residential projects in both Michigan and Colorado.
- Michigan State University Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, 2000
- Completed ArcGIS I & II University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2004
Kenneth A. Ockert, LLA
General Manager & Landscape Architect
- Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Board (CLARB) Certification 2901
- Licensed Landscape Architect, State of Michigan No. 3901001435
- State of Michigan Builders License No. 2101167254
- The American Institute of Architects No. 38643902
Professional Registrations / Licenses
Mr. Ockert has worked on a variety of master plans from the conceptual stages through entitlement approvals and included in his portfolio are residential master plans for LochenHeath, Michigan; Hidden Hills, Michigan; and First Creek, Colorado.
Mr. Ockert is RCA, LLC’s leading project manager who is intimately involved in the production of detailed site plans followed by construction management to ensure the quality of the finished product. Mr. Ockert’s theory for upholding the quality of a project centers on selecting a team of professional contractors with experience necessary to achieve the client’s vision. Mr. Ockert’s constructed projects include Bayview Professional Centre, Grand Traverse Resort roads and sidewalks, Turtle Creek roads and grounds, and Tamarack Lodge.